Friday 19 June 2015

Lust Have It!

Hello lovely friends!

Sorry for my absence here the last month - school has been keeping me busy this term! I promise I will be back with some exciting updates in the next few weeks.

I am popping in to share with you an offer for $5 off the Lust Have It beauty box with this code below:


The Lust Have It beauty box has been my FAVOURITE beauty box to date (and I have tried a few!) as the products are always items I wouldn't necessarily have tried had they not been packaged into the box, and are always great brands. The products are quite often full size, and there have only been a handful of items I haven't used, and this is usually due to a colour not matching my skin tone to be honest!

f98113b83f11229e6916af7d7f5505b2efe3b1297ebe372d54

Below are some of the brands I have received in my box (and this is only naming a few!)  :








So head on over to the website  and let me know what you think! I hope everyone loves it as much as I do. Stay tuned for next month's unboxing!



**disclaimer**
I am lucky enough to be teamed up with Lust Have It! to present this offer to you. As with any recommendations/promotions on this blog, opinions are 100% my own, and I will only endorse products that I truly believe in and I think my readers will also enjoy or benefit from 
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...